For information about the changes we’ve made in light of recent events please read our safety section below.
If you still have a query please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our specially designed event all tickets to this year's Comedy Garden are being sold in multiples of two, this is to ensure a smooth transition should we need to introduce social distancing across the event.
If Government guidance calls for social distancing to be implemented our theatre-style seating will be replaced with socially-distanced seating plots. Each seating plot is designed to seat two people.
Your tickets will be automatically reissued and, if you have purchased more than two tickets, you and your group will be sat in adjacent seating plots.
If you have any questions regarding this please email email@example.com
If you would like to attend the Comedy Garden in a group of 20+ please contact us and we'll help you make the necessary arrangements firstname.lastname@example.org
The Comedy Garden strives to be accessible and inclusive;
If you require any more information, please email email@example.com with the subject header ACCESS or SEE Customer Services can be reached on 0871 220 0260 (open 24/7, calls cost 13p per minute plus network charges).
We're always on the hunt for the finest street-food traders in town. So if you'd like to serve up delicious bites to our audiences, or find out more, please get in touch.
The Comedy Garden is a seated open-air event and is being delivered it in line with current Government guidance.
In response to the ongoing Covid-19 situation we have adapted the event to further instil a sense of safety and space...
• Our Front of House and Bar Staff will be wearing face coverings while at the event.
• We have added queue systems at the entrance as well as at the bars, food stalls and toilets, with one-way signposting in place.
• We have increased the footprint of the event to create more space.
• We have increased the width of the aisles and the distance between each row in our seated arena.
• We are positioning two large LED screens eitherside of the stage to bring you even closer to the glorious comedy action.
• All bars and food traders will be equipped with hand sanitiser. Additional hand sanitiser stations will also be available across the event.
• Our cleaning staff will be working throughout the event ensuring that all high touch point areas are regularly sanitised.
• All our staff have received up-to-date training and are committed to ensuring your time with us is safe and enjoyable.
• We are operating a cashless event, all our bars and street-food traders accept card payments only.
• Ticket bookings can only be made online through our website, allowing us to contact you if necessary after the event. We are committed to the Government's Test & Trace initiative.
We encourage ticket holders to wear face coverings when appropriate while at the event.
We also ask that you respect your fellow comedy fans, follow one-way signposting and listen to our Front of House Staff.
Our team are dedicated to keeping you safe and happy, while the comedians keep you thoroughly entertained!
We ask that you enjoy the event space at your own pace, here’s what to expect while with us...
The event opens 1.5hrs ahead of the show (1hr on Sat & Sun) , we encourage you to arrive early to enjoy the bars, food stalls... and being at an event!
During the show there are two intervals. This format is designed to spread the impact on the bars, food-stalls and toilets. We want to provide an event that supports anyone wishing to maintain some space.
This year's event is outdoors, please check the weather forecast beforehand and dress accordingly. The shows will go ahead regardless of the weather. In the unlikely event that a show is cancelled due to severe weather, a refund of the face value ticket price will be processed within 14 days of the event date.
We ask that you bring only one bag per ticket holder into the event, no larger than 40x50cm and with easy visibility - this will greatly assist our security checks. We do not have cloakroom facilities at the event.
Please note that this event is subject to Government guidelines and approvals during these unprecedented times. In the event of cancellation due to Government regulations surrounding the Covid-19 situation we will process a refund of the face value of the ticket. Refunds will be processed within 14 days of the event date.
And finally, if you're showing symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has, please do not attend the event. Equally if you feel unwell at any point during your time with us, please alert a member of staff immediately.